- We do not collect personal information if you only browse this website.
- We only collect personal information directly from you, through the registration process and when you place an order with us. Personal information may include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Online payments are handled by Eway a global payment gateway company and processed through Westpac. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the eway.com.au and paypal.com.au websites for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- When purchasing from Bevplus your financial details are passed through a secure server using a minimum of 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break, and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact our customer support centre.(firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Our server may log (and we may have access to) details about any computer used to access the Website (such as the IP address, operating system and browser type), the date and time of access, and details of the information downloaded.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any orders you place and (where you have opted in to receive it) information generally about the products sold by us and/or related websites operated by us or our related entities. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented;
- you would expect us to;
- it is required or authorised by law;
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody's life or health; or
- the disclosure is reasonably necessary for law enforcement.
- You may request us to remove your personal information from our database by emailing us or using the contact form on the website.
- You consent to the transfer of personal information in the circumstances set out in clause 23 above.
Under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) you have a right to request access to your personal information held by us. You may do this by sending us an email to email@example.com